- Experience-3+ years
- A challenging position involving research and lead generation. The role would primarily involve maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads for business development along with managing a team of lead generation associates to ensure that lead generation targets and productivity are met.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the company’s offerings, competition and marketplace trends
- Design Lead Gen strategy in consultation with Sales Leaders
- Oversee Lead Gen prioritization and coverage of prospects
- Manage the Lead Gen tools for effective utilization
- Ensure management of lead gen in consultation with the Sales leader
- Implement standards and metrics for measuring performance and monitoring the productivity of lead gen members
- Create calling scripts for each Datamatics offering (basis geography), conduct mock drills with lead gen and keep refining on an ongoing basis
- Provide ongoing coaching and feedback
- Manage, mentor, and support lead gen team members to ensure adherence to best practices
- Partner with the marketing team for events and other lead-gen activities
- Ensure timely updation of CRM Tools
- Provide timely matrices to the Sales leaders and ensure timely review”
Background of the Inside Sales Executive
- Excellent sales skills and a proven track record of achieving KPIs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with senior executives.
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Previous experience in an inside sales role within a similar business.