Microsoft Dynamics CRM Deployment
A USA based Software Company engages Zelite Solutions to Deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-Premise
The client is a USA based software company and leader in intelligent file management solutions that empower enterprises to seamlessly integrate, analyze, move, manage and modernize critical data across hybrid, cloud and object-based storage infrastructures for true business transformation. The client is experts in enterprise data center storage environments, passionate about their product which is used today by 26 of the top Fortune 100 companies.
On Premise Deployment of MS Dynamics CRM
Time and Material
Efforts and Duration
AMC – 1 Year
Live & under Support Contract
The client wanted to deploy MS Dynamics CRM to automate their product licensing and improve customer engagement experience.
Zelite Solutions handled the entire deployment of MS Dynamics on premise with integration across various departments providing a unified dashboard and a seamless experience.
- MS CRM was deployed seamlessly and integrated with the client’s Customer Support Portal.
- Integration of the client’s product licensing tool which was automated against user requests to verify if their existing license is valid or expired.
- Created a registration workflow that allows user to send a registration user, verify his email address, allows admin to verify the contact in CRM and based on it approve (or reject) the user by linking it with the respective contact in CRM was configured.
- Accounting functionality for Quotation, Invoices and Orders raised. Once approval is generated based on this workflow, licenses would be generated to the customers.
- Synchronizing case data to from CRM portal to Customers and vice versa.
- User can raise tickets / cases through the portal along with relevant notes or attachments and these are then reflected in CRM. Clients can track their own cases and interact seamlessly with the support representative by exchanging notes.
- Manage product catalogue configuration.
- After deploying MS Dynamics CRM, client had all the tools at their disposal that helped them in a scalable customer relationship management solution.
- Zelite Solutions partnered with the client to not only help them exceed the expectations of their customers but also to manage sales, marketing and customer service from a single interface with the deployment of MS Dynamics CRM
- Alerts and escalations at important stages of the Case for example on Updating of the case status, on new registration requests from CSP, on approval of registration request, etc
- Deploying MS Dynamics CRM on premise ensured that the client has full control of their data and they control the backup frequency as well.
- Dynamics CRM streamlined the way the team would communicate with their customers.
- Creating meaningful personalized customer experiences.
- Client was able to close more deals by leveraging easy-to-design process flows.