Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Upgradation
Zelite Solutions partnered with a USA based software company for upgradation of On-Premise Dynamics 365 CRM from 2013 to 2016.
The client is a leading software company based in New Jersey, USA, and provides intelligent file management solutions. Their intelligent file management solutions empower enterprises to seamlessly analyze, move, manage and modernize critical data across cloud and object-based storage infrastructures for true business transformation.
After using Dynamic CRM 2013 for a long while the client wanted a more modern solution that was mobile-friendly. They chose to upgrade to MS Dynamics CRM 2016.
Zelite Solutions partnered with them assisting in all phases of the upgrade of MS Dynamics CRM from 2013 to 2016 including providing training to the team.
Upgradation of On-Premise Dynamics 365 CRM from 2013 to 2016
Time and Material
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM), .NET, Custom Code Validation Tool
Live & under Support Contract
- Zelite Solutions understood the flow of processes within the client’s organization which helped identify which elements of the old Dynamics CRM system should stay and at would need to change in Dynamics CRM 2016
- Identify process workflows at each step of upgrade activity.
- Back up upgraded MS Dynamics CRM 2015 Organization database and restore this to CRM 2016 SQL Server, then import organization using CRM 2016 Deployment Manager
- Merging of the database tables to support MS Dynamics 2016
- Creation of data mapping between two systems and migrating of the data to the new Dynamics 2016 CRM
- Re configuration of integration points between the new CRM and other line of business systems
- Upgraded servers of the old CRM version to the latest Dynamics CRM 2016
- The configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 to match the unique client’s business processes for sales, opportunity management and sales forecasting greatly increased the relevancy and impact of the system for the team and other users.
- Key processes base on defined triggers helped to save the sales team both time and effort in managing their day to day activities.
- Reporting integration with Power BI enhanced the reporting capability of the client’s team.
- A new unified user interface that helped the team to maximize feature utilization.
- Improved Dynamics 365 for Outlook
- Client was able to discover new insights by easily embedding Power BI dashboards in Dynamics 365 2016