Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Plugin
Custom Plugin Development for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM (On-Premises) to generate Certificate of Entitlement
Founded in the year 2012 in New Jersey, United States, the client is a leader in intelligent file management solutions. They provide a policy-based, storage management platform to provide operational efficiency to transform your data assets into competitive advantage. Today the storage solution offered by them is used by 26 of the top Fortune 100 companies, saving more than 100 years in project time and $100 million in total storage costs.
Implementation Barcode generation in order entity in Dynamics CRM (On-Premises)
Time and Material
Efforts and Duration
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM), Web Services, Java Script, Plugin, Spire service
Live & under Support Contract
The client being partnered with an OEM, wanted to have orders placed by the end client specific to as the partner format. This included order to be generated to include Certificate of Entitlement. The certificate of entitlement included order number (from Oracle system), PO #, Serial Number and Software part number in barcode format (Code-128). Once the CoE was generated it had to be auto sent to appropriate business heads across the region based on the region where the order has been placed.
Zelite offered custom plugin which allowed the end users to generate Certificate of Entitlement (CoE) with barcode for PO, Order Number, Serial Number and Software Part number. This allowed for the generated PDF to be sent to the respective regional heads globally.
- Customized order entity based on requirements
- Created custom entity and create one to many relations with order entity and custom entity
- Crated global word template against custom entity
- Created workflow to attach template in notes section
- Deployed plugin for custom workflow
- Deploy web service to convert word to pdf and access it in workflow.
- Deployed java script on save event on custom entity
- Send email to specific email address with pdf file attachment.