Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Integration
Zelite Solutions partnered with a UK based leading search agency to implement MS Dynamics 365 Sales & Marketing Module and integration with
Mailchimp, Skype and Microsoft Outlook
The client is a UK’s leading executive search agency specializing in diversity and inclusion at the governance level. Their mission is to enable individuals, organizations and sectors to become more diverse. They provide executive search and board recruitment services, advisory services, executive training and deliver highly curated sector specific conferences.
Implementing MS Dynamics 365-Sales and Marketing module and integration with Mailchimp, Skype and Microsoft Outlook in consistency with the business requirements of their campaigns.
Zelite Solutions executed cloud deployment of their online CRM with implementation of the sales and marketing module.
MS Dynamics 365 Implementation and Integration
Time and Material
Live & under Support Contract
- Cloud deployment of MS Dynamics CRM and integration with Skype, Mailchimp, and Outlook.
- Creation of all required business fields which enabled the client to capture leads and qualify them on a predefined set of rules.
- Creation of records for Opportunity, Contact, Accounts, Candidate, Order, Proposal, and Invoices.
- Configured workflow for plans and process of recruitment enabling the client to automate qualification/disqualification of the candidate.
- Implemented MS Dynamics 365- sales and marketing module.
- Defined Workflow for end-to-end recruitment that delivered a higher engagement platform to candidates.
- Seamless integration of MS Dynamics with Mailchimp allowing the client to easily send and track bulk emails from the CRM.
- Integration of MS Dynamics CRM with Skype for Business providing omnichannel capabilities within the CRM.
- Disengage manual tasks as the system was able to automate the opportunity created based on a qualified lead.
- Proposal creation over a click of a button once the product was configured in the opportunity system.
- Automated status of opportunity and proposal as won or lost.
- Implementation of sales and marketing module enabled the client to import data easily and keep all your leads on a single user-friendly portal.
- Dynamics 365 provides a differentiator with its process flow user interface that helped the users to telemarket the right way.
- With easy integration of Microsoft Outlook client was able to track every email both received and sent.
- Seamless integration with Mailchimp allowed the marketing team to perform decisive actions that range from response tracking, lead scoring that led to better candidate conversions.
- Simplified candidate and user interaction with the integration of Skype and MS Dynamics 365.
- Deploying MS CRM on the cloud ensured that the CRM is secure and reliable, less expensive, and accessible to features that are not available in the on-premise model.