Responsibilities and Duties
- Write technically sound, clean, maintainable C# code for deployment to a high load environment.
- Work closely with the application development teams (designers, product/project managers, developers).
- Be committed to the highest standard of work at all times.
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines
- Recording work progress on a daily basis
- Help build high performing and reliable systems.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Ability to construct user guides and documentation.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies
- .Net Framework (.NET Core)
- MVC, OOPs, Web API 2 and REST
- Front-end framework (Angular 7)
- Proficiency in Frontend Technologies (HTML, CSS/CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap)
- Entity Framework
- Databases (SQL Server/SQL Azure/Oracle/My SQL)
- Experience working in a Continuous Delivery cycle
- Working in SOA or micro services architecture
- 3 – 4 years of actual experience in the workplace
- College or University degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time