BS in Computer Science, Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Technology or equivalent knowledge.
- Test, Maintain and Support various custom engineering automation software applications
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Build and maintain Traceability Matrix, Test plans, Test Cases and Test Scenarios
- Conduct all types of application testing as needed, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods to identify defects.
- Prepare and execute unit test cases as per the functional requirements
- Develop application test automation framework
- Develop and maintain automation scripts in Selenium and QTP/UFT
- Develop and Execute SQL statements to retrieve and validate data
- Document and review QA process, application test results with the project team and Key users
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project leads, stakeholders, and management.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Provide ‘User Support’ for applications deployed on production environment
- Ability to develop test scripts for component testing using C# and other testing tools
- Excellent debugging skills to identify root cause of issues
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-testing best practices.
- Maintain technical project documentation
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 5+ years of experience with software QA tools and processes
- 5+ years of experience in developing and executing automation scripts using QTP/UFT and Selenium
- 3+ years of experience in Excel VBA programming
- 3+ years of experience in developing and maintaining software applications using .Net Technologies with proficiency in C# and SQL
- Demonstrated experience in API testing tools (Postman, SoapUI) for automated checks
- Experience in testing web applications
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and collaborate with other software professionals and contribute at the individual level
- Good time-management skills
- Good to have exposure with tools like JIRA, TFS
- Familiarity with Visual Studio Testing Tools is an added advantage