4+ Years Experience
We are looking for Microsoft SharePoint Developers who can implement high quality, scalable and extendable solutions using the SharePoint platform. You will be responsible for end to end development activities which include but not limited to, requirement gathering, technical solution provision, and implementation, feasibility checks and pre/post-deployment activities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Candidate must have experience in Asp.net, C#.net, web parts, master pages, Ajax developer and Angular.
- Work closely with the business development team and clients to understand and analyze SharePoint requirements.
- The main role of a developer is developing custom web parts and component for SharePoint.
- Architect, Design, Develop & Document Technical Solutions using SharePoint platform.
- Work independently to resolve issues and assist team members.
- To learn, train and cope up with the ever-changing technology requirements in SharePoint and related platforms.
Technical Skills Required (Mandatory Skills & Knowledge)
- 1-2 year experience in SharePoint 2013/ 2016 / SharePoint Online/OnPremise.
- 3 Year of experience work experience with ASP.net MVC/Core & SQL
- Sound knowledge and work experience with Angular 2 +
- Knowledge of basic SharePoint administrative activities like site deployment, backup-restore, farm set up, etc. is necessary.
- Familiarity with SharePoint Migration.
Other Skills Required
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient experience and knowledge of different software development methodologies like SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Spontaneous capability to work in a team and independently as well.
- Technologies / Frameworks / Tools / Proficiency
- C# / VB.NET
- ASP.NET MVC
- Angular 2+
- SharePoint 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019
- SharePoint Online / Office 365
- ASP.NET WEB API
- MS SQL 2014/16
Tools / Controls
- Visual Studio 2015 / 2017
- MS SQL Server 2014 / 16
- SharePoint Administrator
- SharePoint Designer
- SVN / GIT / TFS