4-5 Years Experience
Roles & Responsibilities
- Candidate must have experience in Asp.net, C#.net, web parts, master pages, SPFX.
- Work closely with the business development team and clients to understand and analyze SharePoint requirements.
- The main role of a developer is developing custom web parts and component for SharePoint.
- Architect, Design, Develop & Document Technical Solutions using SharePoint platform.
- Work independently to resolve issues and assist team members.
- To learn, train and cope up with the ever-changing technology requirements in SharePoint and related platforms.
Technical Skills Required (Mandatory Skills & Knowledge)
- 1-2 year experience in SharePoint 2013/ 2016 / SharePoint Online/On-Premise.
- 3 Year of experience work experience with ASP.net MVC/Core & SQL
- Knowledge of basic SharePoint administrative activities like site deployment, backup-restore, farm set up, etc. is necessary.
- Familiarity with SharePoint Migration & Nintex.
Good to Have:
- MS Flow
- Microsoft PowerApps
Other Skills Required
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Spontaneous capability to work in a team and independently as well.
- Technologies / Frameworks / Tools / Proficiency
- C# / VB.NET
- SharePoint Framework
- SharePoint 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019
- SharePoint Online / Office 365
- ASP.NET WEB API
- MS SQL 2014/16
Tools / Controls
- Visual Studio 2015 / 2017
- MS SQL Server 2014 / 16
- SharePoint Administrator
- SharePoint Designer
- SVN / GIT / TFS
CTC: 5,00,000 to 6,00,000