3+ Year of Experience – Immediate Joiner will be preferred.
Work in the Architecture group, designing, reviewing and developing technical solutions for critical issues related to performance, scalability and reliability in various environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in the full software lifecycle, from initial requirements through QA and monitoring
- R & D for new project and technologies if any specific requirement.
- Handling small size of development team.
- Handling client communication for requirement, issues.
- Creating software solutions that meet customer’s needs
- Should be an expert problem solver with a strong understanding of the broad range of technologies and platforms available
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design
- Should have highly analytical mindset with the ability to see both the big picture and the details
- Should design functional technology solutions and should review the technical designs
- Analyze test results and work with developers and engineers to perform bug fixes
- Provide technical leadership to improve system performance, capacity, reliability and scalability
- Perform root cause analysis of performance issues and suggest corrective actions
- Oversee system performance lifecycle and identify key metrics for performance improvements
- Evaluate system performances and recommend improvements
- Mentorship and Process Improvement – Share technical knowledge and insights with the team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Any Graduate or post graduate.
- Good English communication skills.