Experience : 5 to 7 years
Job Category Definition:
This specialty covers the design, implementation and evaluation of various research projects. Functions include providing support in areas such as data management, operations and reporting.
- Experience in Preparing Market research reports using certain Web tools/domains like LinkedIn, Jigsaw, Hoovers, Zoom info etc.
- Experience in Searching Company Legal Name, Brand Name, HQ Location, company financial information.
- Manage and track resources to assure efforts are in compliance with project guidelines
- Conducting Secondary Market Research for Company/Account based Marketing and Profiling
- Daily Data allotment planning & Assigning work
- Ensures successful project / workstream plan after high level direction from the client with a clear understanding of project objectives
- Takes ownership of methodology instrument design for projects to address key objectives
- Anticipates potential challenges in analysis and proactively works with the team to figure out a mitigation strategy.
- Monitor team members’ participation to ensure the training they provide is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed.
- Responsible for professional development, engagement and coaching of junior team members
- Ability to translate complex concepts and methodologies into easily understood language.
- Create reports to update the company on the team’s progress, Advanced Proficiency on Excel, Using Excel Formulas, Creating Pivot Tables, Reporting etc
- Carrying out performance reviews reports to the appropriate personnel