Job Title: Research Analyst
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate/Post graduate.
Experience: 6 Months to 2 Years. Fresher’s with Good Communication skills and Knowledge are also welcome.
Responsibilities for Research Analyst:
- Preparing Market research reports using certain Web tools/domains like LinkedIn, Jigsaw, Hoovers, Zoom info etc.
- Identify Company B2B/B2C and search Revenue from Balance Sheets.
- Searching Company Legal Name, Brand Name, HQ Location.
- Collection Of Working Professional Data Like Manager Level To C Level As Per Campaign
- Internet Research.
- Data Mining, Data Processing, Sourcing.
- Searching contacts as per client requirement criteria on LinkedIn, Company website and Google and handling excel document.
- Internet Research, Data Processing.
Desirable Skills :
- Should have hands on experience on Internet Browsing which is Mandatory.
- Good Knowledge of MS-Office
- Experience in Secondary Research/Web Research would be an added advantage.
- Multi-Tasker with Go-Getter Learning Attitude.
- Fresher’s with Good Knowledge of Internet and Research are also welcome.
- Good Inter-Personal Skills and Ability to work in changing environment
Working Hours: Day Shift
Salary: 10000 – 18000 P/M
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Preferred Pune Location or willing to relocate