Full Stack Developer
Posted 10 months ago
Technical Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of experience as a Fullstack Developer Proficiency with C#, NET Proficiency with Node js, express Experience in .NET MVC and ASP.NET.
- Core Proficiency with Angular / ReactJS.
- Experience with Typescript.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Familiarity with Mongo or Cosmos DB.
- Experience with developing and deploying solutions for Azure Advanced skills and knowledge of development, architecture and design patterns.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills, including the ability to communicate complex, technological concepts clearly to all levels of the organization.
- Experience working collaboratively across different skill sets and points of view .
Role Responsibilities :
- Develop and manage enterprise software also develop new user-facing features.
- Develop the Server-side components for UI needs.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze the requirements given by customer and do the implementation.
- Demonstrated ability of bringing complex development projects to successful completion.
- Champion development best practices and upcoming trends on technology.
- Provide ongoing systems support and enhancements once solutions are built and deployed.
- Research emerging technologies and maintain awareness of current platform roadmaps to assist with developing strategic plans.
- Participate in project teams comprised of internal customers, partners and peers from project inception through the deployment as a technical subject matter expert.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science/Information technology or related field.
- Equivalent academic and work experience can be considered.