3+ Year of Development experience and prefer to Immediate joiner.
- .NET Framework, Windows, IIS
- SQL Server, Store Procedure
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code.
- Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
- Rapid prototyping, and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
- Work with Product Management to analyze requirements.
- Collaborate on technical architecture and design.
Required Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of OOP design principles
- Visual Studio 2017-19, SQL Server 2016
- Remote debugging
- Unit Testing
- Code repository Github or Bitbucket
- Product Development
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design
- Understanding of web technology stack, including HTTP, REST, cookies, caching, and asset loading
- Windows & web services, WCF, MSMQ
- C# and .NET Framework
- Experience with scalable, performant design and architecture
- Experience with .NET Web Forms and migrating to MVC
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Should be able to read and write basic SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions
- ADO.NET & LINQ to SQL
- Familiarity with Oracle Database Management
- Installation and deployment
- Experience with automated builds and deployment
- Good verbal and written communication skills.