This developer position is responsible for provisioning, development and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform. This position is also responsible for overseeing all preproduction CRM development.
- Implementing enhancements, upgrades, and customizations to Dynamics CRM systems (Online and On-Premises).
- Able to develop custom Solution and Plugins and deployment on CRM.
- Creates and manages custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, reports, connectivity and custom workflows.
- Develops and maintains all core functionality in the Microsoft CRM environment including connectivity to SharePoint, Enable, Microsoft Office, and Great Plains either on premise or in the cloud.
- Ability to work independently to ensure the accurate interpretation of business needs to design, develop, test and implement new code.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft CRM development including creation of standard and custom objects
- Ability to prioritize workload, must be highly organized, detail-oriented, handle various tasks simultaneously and work independently.
- Experience in moving code from sandboxes to production
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills; technical, design and implementation skills; ability to incorporate functional, user-friendly report formats’
- Demonstrates respectful behavior and promotes teamwork and communication to encourage an interactive, cooperative, collaborative and customer focused work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, and the ability to learn new software packages
- Working experience of Microsoft Azure cloud computing platform.
- Good knowledge of Dynamics Reporting Services and able to create custom reports.
Technical Skills Requirement
- At least 5+ years’ experience as a Microsoft Dynamics CRM developer.
- At least 3+ years’ experience with .NET / VB.NET / C# programming languages.
- Previous experience working with a Microsoft Partner and MS portals.
- Experience with MVC4.
- Experience with JQuery / HTML5 / CSS3 and .NAV / Dynamics products is a plus!