Demand Generation Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
As a lead generator, it’s your job to set up appointments and find potential clients for the sales team. You’re the first step in the prospecting process through LinkedIn Marketing, and sales teams rely on your persuasive abilities and creative methods of finding potential customers. Your primary tool is usually the LinkedIn Marketing, though you also might find new business through email campaigns and telephone
- Develop new business via the established channels (LinkedIn and Cold Call) and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the client services /solutions and identify appropriate prospects within the UK region
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Assessing the results of marketing campaigns
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales Managers and President to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Helping to drive leads through LinkedIn Marketing
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in
- Ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached, as well as reporting and follow-up activities meet the organization requirements.
- Prepare and analyse marketing and sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Should have experience in lead generation in the US/UK region (1-2 years)
- Required experience and knowledge in LinkedIn Marketing
- Bachelors/Master Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- 1-3 years tele calling/ online channel sales and/or inside sales experience is a plus
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.