The Covid-19 outbreak has led to a worldwide experiment in remote working as employees across the world are forced to self-isolate. Employees around the world are suddenly working from home full time.
But how can you easily ensure your remote workforce has the same dynamic and trust as an in-house team would? By making use of technology to build trust, connections, and empower them to work in the best way.
Top Insights by Microsoft to enable Better Work Force Management
- Do more in the Cloud: By moving to the cloud, not only does it mean your employees can easily access documents, data, and information from anywhere, but it also lets you use new cloud-only tech such as AI.
- Modern Devices : Giving your employees laptops equipped with Microsoft tools and apps, you will get a powerful future ready workforce
- Stay Secure: With built-in security built into devices and apps, cybersecurity will become so seamless your employees won’t even realize they’re being protected.
- Powerful Intranet: SharePoint empowers your organization to collaborate, share information, and use applications to help make your employees more productive and transform business process. When you create a SharePoint and document library, you can immediately make a space for it on Teams (and vice versa), making it even easier and quicker to collaborate.
- Virtual Workspace: Microsoft Teams makes it easy to communicate and collaborate on work. It works across all devices and with group chat, online meetings, calling, and web conferencing, you can stay in touch easier than ever.
- Online learning: Re- and up skilling is a vital part of employee engagement. Not only are skilled employees 8.4 percent more productive, but 70 percent of employees are more likely to stay at their workplace if they have training and development opportunities.
- Time to Meet: Communicate, Collaborate, Video Calling, organize team meetings.
A recent report released by Microsoft suggest “remote work is here for good”. There’s no doubt that while the shift to working remotely has been a challenge, tools like Slack, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams have made it relatively easy to stay connected and productive.
This idea is reflected in the sheer number of meetings happening in Microsoft Teams each day. We’ve seen a new daily record of 2.7 billion meeting minutes in one day a 200 percent increase from 900 million on March 16.
As more organizations empower their employees to work from home, remote systems are becoming increasingly mission critical. Optimizing performance and mitigating security risks are more critical than ever before.