Remote IT Staffing
Largest Privately held Residential Solar Company engages Zelite Solutions Remote IT Staffing Solution for AMC of their existing technology platform
Trinity Solar founded in 1994 and HQ at New Jersey, USA is the largest privately held residential solar company in the nation – employing more than 1,800 people and operating in communities across NJ, NY, CT, MA, PA, MD, RI and DE Trinity Solar is an installer of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems for residential and commercial projects. Trinity Solar is a leading designer and integrator of Solar Electric Systems with over 50,000 installs.
Renewables & Environment
Offshore IT Team Staffing
Remote Staff Augmentation for AMC of their Existing Platform
Efforts and Duration
AMC – 1 Year
ASP.net, PHP, CMS
Live & under Support Contract
Having developed their own application, Trinity Solar required ongoing support and bug fixing of the CMS platform. They required high level bug testing and seamless functionality of their existing application in PHP.
Trinity Solar decided to partner with Zelite and provide them the AMC for inhouse developed application. Zelite sourced the IT professionals for annual engagement of the project. Trinity Solar implementation services included:
- High level Bug Fixing
- Provide solutions to the ongoing issues.
- Enhance the application performance
- Add new features.
- Zelite Solutions engaged the right IT professionals from their huge IT talent pool.
- Trinity Solar partnered with Zelite Solutions for offshoring of skilled .Net, SQL, PHP professionals
- Zelite provided Trinity a helpdesk system which enabled them to raise tickets and track the status of the same.
- A clear identification was needed for like “New Development”, “Bug Fixing”,” Logic Change”, “Performance Issue”, “Training Needed” etc.
- Zelite enabled the remote team with VOIP and Video Conferencing facilities so that the entire Trinity team can seamlessly coordinate with Remote team.
- Zelite provided a Special Working Environment so that the remote team can work in US time zone.
- Zelite engaged additional task force to provided ongoing support on weekends and holidays.
- Zelite made sure that the work life balance of the remote team is maintained, helping in increased productivity of the team.
- Trinity Solar added an Offshore team with reduced costs and better performance
- Trinity was assured about business continuity as the team was always available
- IT professionals tracked and fixed the bugs at the source code, helping the product development team of Trinity Solar to save precious time allowing them to concentrate on their core framework.
- Partnering with Zelite Solutions for their Outsourcing needs, Trinity Solar was able to save huge on development costs which in turn freed up their resources for new opportunities.
- Dedicated team of IT professionals, ensured quick start of the project.
- With the use of a collaboration and time management tool provided by Zelite Solutions, Trinity Solar was able to directly access the offshore team enabling them to keep track on project status thus increasing productivity with a seamless service.