Helping Data Dynamics to leverage the benefits of the Dynamics CRM 9.1 (upgrade)
Data Dynamics Inc. is a leading software company based in New Jersey, USA, and provides intelligent file management solutions. Their intelligent file management solutions empower enterprises to seamlessly analyze, move, manage and modernize critical data across cloud and object-based storage infrastructures for true business transformation.
Technology – Cloud Storage
Upgrade Dynamics CRM 8.2 to 9.1
Time and Material
Live & under Support Contract
Microsoft Dynamics 365CRM (9.1), Dynamics CRM SDK
Total Users : 60
After using Dynamic CRM 365 (8.2) for more than 2 years, the client wanted to move on to the latest version of Dynamics CRM 9.1 on-premises. They wanted to migrate the existing data to new Dynamics CRM with less downtime and all integrations with third-party applications.
To carry out the Dynamics CRM on-Premises upgradation project, Zelite Solutions followed below approaches.
• Prepare a standalone system with latest updates
• Upgrading Integration services with customer portal
• Upgrading Integration services with License Generator
• Upgrading Integration services with Team Foundation Server
Zelite team worked with the Data Dynamics team to update their old solution to the current Dynamics 365 9.1. This was a step-by-step process – the critical elements were:
• The overall end to end management of the upgrade process by Zelite Team
• To create a standalone environment to avoid downtime
• To review the system, remove non-critical developments and replace these with core capabilities
• To execute the formal documented upgrade strategy
• To re-design Customer Portal, License Generator and Team Foundation integration
• To build new features on the updated Dynamics 365 platform
The upgrade process was done quickly and has proven for Data Dynamics to be a very valuable exercise, removing old out-of-date custom processes with a much cleaner, easy-to-use solution that’s much closer to the standard Dynamics 365 9.1.
Unified Interface is our presentation client we use across all of our Applications in Dynamics 365 9.1, and fully responsive from Desktop to App for Outlook. By transitioning to the Unified Interface, you will be able to benefit by
• Complete new and exciting modern responsive UI.
• Enhanced end-user productivity in working with data in your business application.
• Increased performance, with up to 63% improvements in common actions as compared to the legacy web client.
• Improved performance with enhanced integrations method.