Dashboard Design & Development
Conversion of Adobe Flash Files into HTML5 for a leading French Pharmaceutical Company.
Zelite Solutions helped a France based company, Rouquette, to convert Adobe flash files into HTML5. A computerized maintenance management system or CMMS is software that centralizes maintenance information and facilitates the processes of maintenance operations. It helps to optimize the utilization and availability of physical equipment like vehicles, machinery, communications, plant infrastructures and other assets. It is also known as Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software.
Roquette is a world leader in plant-based ingredients, a plant protein pioneer, and a leading supplier of pharmaceutical excipients. The company addresses present and future social concerns by utilizing nature’s potential to provide the greatest ingredients for the food, nutrition, and health markets in collaboration with its clients and partners.
Solutions to convert Adobe Flash Files to HTML5
Time and Material
Efforts and Duration
2 to 2.5 Months
Live & under Support Contract
As a part of their ongoing CMMS Software, the client faced some technical challenges.
Some of the problems were as follows:
- Since Adobe no longer supports Flash Player after 31 December 2020, Adobe Flash stopped displaying the contents of graphs and animations.
- The Charts/Graphs displayed in the Dashboard also stopped displaying in the system.
Challenges faced while converting these files were as follows:
- Proper display of charts like Priority Chart, Criticality Matrix Chart, etc
SWF is an Adobe Flash file format used for multimedia, vector graphics and ActionScript. The term “SWF” has originated as an abbreviation for Shock Wave Flash.
Benefits of Converting Flash Files into HTML5
- Compatibility with all modern browsers across devices
- Support of Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Functions without any browser plug-in
- Offers built-in support for rich media elements
- HTML5 output content consumes less memory
- Renders graphic content similar to Flash